Jungle Inferno Update Library A1

All the textures, overlays, crocodiles, and models included in the Jungle Inferno Update

1. Erk

Server Staff Erk erk

Positive Ratings:
    Jungle Inferno Update Library - All the textures, overlays, crocodiles, and models included in the Jungle Inferno Update

As the title says, everything that's in the Jungle Inferno update ready to be used.

[​IMG]

This is all of the textures used, that I could find at least, and I've got the both the cheap and expensive water textures used, all the displacements showcasing their displacement-ness, sky textures, and overlays.

I tried to separate all the textures so that like would be with like, water with water, organics with organics, and vice-versa.

[​IMG]

All the trees, organic models (No clue if that's the right word for them) stalactites, and bushes.

[​IMG]

Here's the crocodile with a skip brush showing the space that it can go when animated.

[​IMG]

What's in the skybox, I have no clue why they made this a model but then again I have no clue on most things.

[​IMG]

All the signs.

[​IMG]

The more minuscule details.

[​IMG]

Stalactites, or stalagmites? You decide!
    [​IMG]
    And custom user vis-groups. Apologies if their pretty messy I'm still trying to figure out how to use them correctly.

I'm hoping this might help people use the new assets in their maps. I haven't seen any other download like this and it was 2 am so I figured why not make something useful. If you have any issues please put down in the comments, again I've never made something like this.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kobolite

aa Kobolite One of the few dutch people here!

Positive Ratings:
  3. Ace Sleuth

Ace Sleuth L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    @Kobolite But that one is a prop library only.