Jungle Inferno + (Halloween)?

Flaffy

L1: Registered
Jul 31, 2015
Hey everyone.
I've been wondering about the new jungle update, and that it's really nice to get a some fresh air into the game, but are we getting a Halloween part as well? Or is Valve skipping this year which is going to be a tradition breaker. We all know that this jungle update is going to be 2-3x bigger than the other usual updates and that valve spent alot of time working on it, but it's just really a little of a let down for me, when my favorite part of the year was Halloween.

Hope some of you know the answers, thanks in advance.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Hey everyone.
I've been wondering about the new jungle update, and that it's really nice to get a some fresh air into the game, but are we getting a Halloween part as well? Or is Valve skipping this year which is going to be a tradition breaker. We all know that this jungle update is going to be 2-3x bigger than the other usual updates and that valve spent alot of time working on it, but it's just really a little of a let down for me, when my favorite part of the year was Halloween.

Hope some of you know the answers, thanks in advance.

We don't know.

Crowbar

Spiritual preprocessor
aa
Dec 19, 2015
There is official info from Jill. The message consists of: "NO COMMENTOH".

Powerlord

L3: Member
May 8, 2010
There is precedent for Halloween happening during other updates.
Likewise, Halloween generally starts during the last full week of October. So, it could drop at any time next week.

The new ConTracker also supports multiple campaigns at once, which Merasmissions count as.

Edit: See, this is why you don't reply to two posts back to back. I put July instead of October because I was just explaining to someone how it was 470 days since the MyM update in July 2016.

Last edited:

hutty

aa
Mar 30, 2014
Considering how much saxton and the yetti were hyped up in the SFM vs how little they appear in the game. I wouldn't be surprised at all if a modified version of mercenary park dropped for Halloween with a boss fight.