Journey to the East!

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Talk' started by tf2.com, Mar 14, 2018.

1. tf2.com

tf2.com L11: Posh Member

Positive Ratings:
    [​IMG]

TF2Maps is back at it again with a new community contest called Journey to the East! Create your best eastern-themed items for the TF2 Steam Workshop!

All participants will receive an in-game medal and there are prizes for the winners! But don't delay, the deadline for submissions is Saturday, June 30th at 11:59 PM EST.

Click here to read rules and learn more.

Read on the TF2 Blog...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kobolite

aa Kobolite The only dutch person here!

Positive Ratings:
  3. basilhs333

basilhs333 L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    looks cool.
    though i dont think i will be able to participate in this contest. I will try to finish my other projects first like cliffedge before doing something new.

4. Bunker Junker

Bunker Junker L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    Might give it a shot, if I can get through with my schoolwork and other maps.

5. Da Spud Lord

aa Da Spud Lord L0: Crappy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Slightly important note for any mappers looking to enter, this is not a mapping contest. You can still create asia-themed maps, but I don't think they're being accepted.

6. Freyja

aa Freyja ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Positive Ratings:
    Please note that this post was incorrect information by valve. This contest is in zero way affiliated with tf2maps.net, except that it is being hosted on our domain.

It is not a mapping contest

7. Bunker Junker

Bunker Junker L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    Thanks for the heads up.

8. Tim

Tim L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Would be lovely if the TF-team would add the winning submissions to the game as part of a content pack update similar to the Shogun Pack: a few cosmetics and weapons. Perhaps add a bunch of cosmetics in a case and add the winning weapons to refresh the gameplay a bit. I'm aware this contest is in no way affiliated to Valve, but it would be nice and a smart move. If they would do such a thing once or even twice a year, it would make the game way more enjoyable and the massive wait between (what I charitably call) 'mayor updates' a bit more tolerable.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  9. ϺΞΤЯΘΉλϺ

ϺΞΤЯΘΉλϺ L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    I wonder what it means by east becouse east for me is NYC lol

10. DemoN K!ng

DemoN K!ng L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    This will be fun