JOB looking for ported animal crossing models

CyanideNoodles

L2: Junior Member
Oct 1, 2012
Hello! I am looking to pay someone to port some stuff into tf2 models for me.

So I need some new leaf and animal crossing new horizon models for my halloween map.

Models will be every new horizons tree and all the fall items and a few other items, including dlc . Will pay more if I add more on. Theres about 45 models so far that Id like done. They need to be ported and made into tf2 compatible models for me to use in source sdk hammer editor.. I am very active and youll be paid at the end of service and get credit in the map. I dont have the new horizon files but I know they are available online somewhere.

I am hoping to have this done before october 30th! You'll be paid for it as well. It'd really help me out. Stay safe!

Last edited:

CyanideNoodles

L2: Junior Member
Oct 1, 2012
Pre-warning: many New Horizons models, the trees in particular, are made to be seen from only one side. Keep this in mind when asking for ported models rather than new recreated models.
Im aware, I have new leaf trees which I had them fix the behind so they could be used and would pay for the new horizons ones to be fixed too. Thanks tho. I've been working with new leaf and new horizons stuff but my former person no longer can help due to computer being broken.