Jenkins

CP Jenkins B10

Infomaniac

L6: Sharp Member
Nov 29, 2015
Just so you know, I already adopted the map, I just haven't done anything with it, yet

Infomaniac

Nov 29, 2015
I'll make my version jungle and switch it up a bit, you can do whatever you wish with the original jenkins. sound good?

Infomaniac

Nov 29, 2015
I'm getting far behind

Xayir

L3: Member
May 27, 2017
-added covers to mid,
-added new highground on 2nd for snipers and engie's defending it,
-adjusted respawn times,
-capping last is now takes 4 seconds instead of 2 (might change back or switch to 3 if 4 is too long),
-changed full ammo packs into medium,
-pickups under 2nd bridge are now just hp pack instad of hp and ammo pack,

Read the rest of this update entry...

Xayir

May 27, 2017
- added one more cover on mid (fuck this sightlines),
- added new highground for defenders on last (you can get there as flanker to kill engie/sniper being there)

Last edited:

GooGuGajoob

L12: Pro-crastinator
Mar 28, 2014
Depending on if Infomaniac is cool with it, I'll send you a proper .vmf to work with. I'm not sure what's going on with Jenkins now so you tell me.
I tried talking to you on steam but I received no reply and I tend to miss you by an hour.

Xayir

May 27, 2017
Depending on if Infomaniac is cool with it, I'll send you a proper .vmf to work with. I'm not sure what's going on with Jenkins now so you tell me.
I tried talking to you on steam but I received no reply and I tend to miss you by an hour.

We are online in very different hours thats why it was hard to talk with you. Infomaniac already send me proper files so you dont have to. Changes are on last, mid and in pickups for now.

GooGuGajoob

L12: Pro-crastinator
Mar 28, 2014
Infomaniac already send me proper files so you dont have to.

I had a pretty good mid in my unfinished A5. Not sure if you got that file, but I'd recommend it maybe for middle vs. what I had for A4 and previous versions. The current mid you're using is essentially only 2 routes (ground floor and bridge). It's a really stupid choke, I'm kind of embarrassed I couldn't think to fix it with a better idea for so long and not even long enough for people to see :/

Xayir

May 27, 2017
The current mid you're using is essentially only 2 routes (ground floor and bridge). It's a really stupid choke, I'm kind of embarrassed I couldn't think to fix it with a better idea for so long and not even long enough for people to see :/

mid is cool but the sightlines are annoying af im trying to fix it without whole mid rework