Jenga Textures Winter 17

I made textures because I wanted them

1. RodionJenga

RodionJenga L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    Jenga Textures - I made textures because I wanted them

Two greenhouse glass textures I'd been meaning to make to replace the hl2 one I used in marinara. Combo of glasswindow014a and glasswindow002b and 0002c. They're transparent so not nearly as dark as they look

A thatch texture for when putting grass on your roof just won't do. Started life as dirtground007
    thatch2_rj.png
    A gold texture in the style of the icarus metals, so just a shiny yellow, really.

And a computerwall I made to match rockground008 for marinara. I started this one before the jam, but only got it working during, so here it is anyway

This was more educational to me than anything else, learning how to make things tile, transparent or shiny as nescessary. Should be adding to this as time goes on. All critiques/suggestions for improvement are welcome.

Textures-in-action image:
    20170214121824_1.jpg

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  2. LeSwordfish

aa LeSwordfish semi-trained quasi-professional

Positive Ratings:
    I can see the gold being useful, in particular as a trim for richer environments. How does it look alongside some of the more "luxurious" textures such as the Manor carpets?

3. RodionJenga

RodionJenga L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    20170214220503_1.jpg Preliminary test of the gold with some other textures. I may have to make a brass color too to more closely match the candelabras and what have you

• Like Like x 1