ARENA Ixem [Provisional Title] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
Many things too remember, just look the images, i update it...
If you're working on a big update, you can just update the changelog each time you change something, rather than writing it all at once when you're done.

AdriaLOL

L1: Registered
Mar 8, 2016
Sorry but i aredy have a map with that name, if you could change your map's name that would be great :)

Sorry for my bad english lol

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
You two should probably have a discussion together to figure who will change the map name. However TMB's Uxmal is still a temporary name.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
@TMB since both are koth, you're going to get version conflicts. Anyone who has played one, will end up getting booted off the server when it changes to the other. You absolutely must change your map name for the next version.

Do not make koth_uxmal_a4

While you're still unsure of a name, please use a name that you're 100% certain that no one else will use. For example something using your own username, like how I've made cp_ym in the past and pl_ququmannz was pl_ym2k until I'd settled on a name

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
@TMB since both are koth, you're going to get version conflicts. Anyone who has played one, will end up getting booted off the server when it changes to the other. You absolutely must change your map name for the next version.

While you're still unsure of a name, please use a name that you're 100% certain that no one else will use. For example something using your own username, like how I've made cp_ym in the past and pl_ququmannz was pl_ym2k until I'd settled on a name

It's a actually arena and koth. However YM's point still stands. Even just a different gamemode would confuse people as people are used to an arena version of a koth map.

Last edited:

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015

im looking for others names but i dont like any of the names...

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
It's still an alpha though. Stick to a name nobody else would ever use like arena_tmb_a2 for example.
ye, but someday i will need a name for the map so im looking for a name...

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
You can use real places or theme related words (Castillo, Itza, Uxmal, Tikal for example, they used names though).

nickybakes

You should've played Rumbleverse
aa
Jul 28, 2015
ye, but someday i will need a name for the map so im looking for a name...
Don't let that hold you back from working on/updating what's important about the map (the gameplay and design). Just get something quick, it work on what really matters.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
Don't let that hold you back from working on/updating what's important about the map (the gameplay and design). Just get something quick, it work on what really matters.
mmmh, ok i just picked i new temporally name, but now my problem is not that, my problem is that the map looks like a copy of byre...

sooshey

:3c
aa
Jan 7, 2015
That's definitely a big improvement. I suggest putting some bridges (like 2 or 3) across the river in the middle so people aren't forced to swim.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
That's definitely a big improvement. I suggest putting some bridges (like 2 or 3) across the river in the middle so people aren't forced to swim.
I was thinking the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.