It's been a long time...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GPuzzle1, Jun 13, 2015.

1. GPuzzle1

GPuzzle1 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Well, I'm GPuzzle, and apparently I lost my password so I made a new account. Heh.

I made a lot of mistakes back then, spammed a lot. I was really confused by a lot of things, I think. Maybe it was all so new. I don't really know.

All I can really hope for is a second chance, but that might be asking a little bit too much. There are some familiar faces here, some I have absolutely no idea who they are. Maybe I've finally gotten hand of the skills necessary to start mapping.

Ultimately I'm just asking for another chance at this. Don't really expect you guys to accept it.

2. radarhead

aa radarhead Hands out ratings like cheap cigars

Positive Ratings:
    I don't remember you at all. Welcome back, have your second chance, cheer up!

3. Vincent

aa Vincent 🔨 Grandmaster Lizard Wizard Jedi 🔨

Positive Ratings:
    If you don't spend your hobby time eating churches, burning women and raping food you're alright to me.

4. Kraken

Kraken Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome to the forums.
    Also you can find a name change thread right here.

5. GPuzzle1

GPuzzle1 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I was an annoying twat, I don't think I have that much of a right. Still, thanks.

I think that the account still exists, I just have lost complete access to it (and I used to be the lord of shitposts - I think I want to disassociate myself with that old account).

6. worMatty

aa worMatty Repacking Evangelist

Positive Ratings:
    How have you been? I've been really busy being dead. You know, since you murdered me?

7. Muddy

Server Staff Muddy Muddy

Positive Ratings:
    You did what?

(Welcome back person I don't know and presently have no reason to hate!)