Issues regarding pakrat.

MOCOLONI

L6: Sharp Member
Dec 16, 2014
You haven't mentioned it, but I will: do these textures work prior to the packing? You still have to ensure they DO work, and then proceed to the packing. I'm impressed that you got Pakrat working with the latest TF2 version; it doesn't for me, so VIDE and CompilePal are the proper ones now.

Doggo

L1: Registered
Jan 14, 2017
You haven't mentioned it, but I will: do these textures work prior to the packing? You still have to ensure they DO work, and then proceed to the packing. I'm impressed that you got Pakrat working with the latest TF2 version; it doesn't for me, so VIDE and CompilePal are the proper ones now.
Yeah they work for me.

Doggo

Jan 14, 2017
GpUtSkn.jpg

Alright. Could you please pack them again, and upload a screenshot showing them all packed?

Doggo

Jan 14, 2017
Ok so heres the deal, I had to make a seperate folder with the materials and sounds, because for some reason none of the programs could find them. But now I face a different problem, no matter how specific I am with the directory, some textures cannot be found, even though they appear perfectly fine when I run the map in hammer.

MOCOLONI

Dec 16, 2014
My bad not detailing better the reply; I actually meant 'make a screenshot of the tool you use to pack after packing the textures'. Thus I can see the path each file is assigned to, which tends to require a modification in order to work.

Werewolf

Probably not a real Werewolf
aa
Apr 12, 2011
My bad not detailing better the reply; I actually meant 'make a screenshot of the tool you use to pack after packing the textures'. Thus I can see the path each file is assigned to, which tends to require a modification in order to work.
This is what I said! We need to see exactly what you are doing step-by-step so we can see where you're going wrong.

MOCOLONI

Dec 16, 2014
This is what I said! We need to see exactly what you are doing step-by-step so we can see where you're going wrong.
I had a quick look before posting my previous reply, and as of right now yours doesn't really sound like you want to see the path of the packed files but what he does step-by-step in case he misses one.
Yeah I know, I accidentally looked past it. Then I read all the replies again.
This is what I'm asking from you (I used VIDE, but Pakrat has a similar interface):
o4mWnIZ.png