Iron

| Cyclone |

L1: Registered
Aug 23, 2009
Two opposing forces have been trapped in this iron prison. They can see the light, they just cant reach it.

this is my first map, it is called "lightest" because this is the file i was testing lighting with. i couldnt rename "iron_a1" due to technical diffiiculties (whenever i loaded up the map, it was pitch black, except the little light from the sky, if you can help me with this it would be appreciated). test it out please, give me some tips for a2, and maybe even show your friends.

have a good one

EDIT: added pics of map

sincerely,
Brandon F.

Last edited:

FreeLance_FoX

L6: Sharp Member
Sep 6, 2008
Just a friendly note, put at least SOME pictures up as soon as you can. You will likely get no downloads until you do. :3

| Cyclone |

L1: Registered
Aug 23, 2009
id put up some pics, but im not sure how.

last time i messed with in game screenshots, i couldnt do a thing with em. help plz?

Bockagon

L3: Member
Jul 15, 2009
tf2 automatically saves the screenshots taken with f5 as targa images. You have to convert them to something else like jpeg first.
Or if you want to do it the easy way choose an unused key (i use J) and type bind <key> jpeg in the console. Now when you press that key it'll save a jpeg screenshot.

Omnomnick

L6: Sharp Member
Aug 16, 2009
1. Press F5 in game to take a screenshot of what you are looking at.
2. Go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\*username*\team fortress 2\tf\screenshots
3. Have a look at the screenshots you took and pick the ones you want to show.
4. Come to the thread and EDIT your original post and click Add Screenshot to post screenshots to this thread.
5. Select a screenshot for each option then Accept the changes to your post.