Cp_Intrusion

CP Intrusion a6

Jul 6, 2015
cp_intrusion - Attack / Defence map for the CP Dynamic Contest.

Standard Atttack / Defence map, the dynamic element that we are using is the idea of a Spy Movie's Traps.
This map will include but is not limited too:
Certain routes being added and closed via large events that take everyones attention, such as: Cap B triggers a large boulder to smash open a flank route and killing players who dont head the warnings on the point.
Current Collabration team:
Davekillerish
CriminalBunny

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2015
The word you're looking for is no, as

so I presume you're going to put in either doors or lifts :p
Turning my words against me ehh, well riddle me this:
Have I told you anything about the actual dynamic element of our map other than 3 nouns?
Exactly. gg I win
We got.... Plans......
Lets leave it at that until A1 comes out. :D

JMaxchill

L5: Dapper Member
Jan 21, 2015
I never said what your dynamic element was, I told you my assumptions, which could be completely wrong. All I'm going by is your interpretation of the rules and my interpretation of grammar.

JMaxchill

L5: Dapper Member
Jan 21, 2015
Lets not assume and wait for facts. :D
I'm allowed to assume things, I'm just not allowed to act as if they were facts. I never said intrusion was full of lifts, merely that you could be using them. On a side note, any ETA for a1?

Moonrat

nothing left
aa
Jul 30, 2014
God damn, my map being tested yesterday seems to have made 10 billion others get put up. I guess the competition has begun for real.

Jul 6, 2015
- Cap A has been made on my computer with the logic for the map,
- Cap C has been made and has the lighting for the map, so A will be fullbright until they are connected on a single file.
- Cap B is still in planning, and will be made today or tommorow.

Notes:
Expect A1 to be released with LOTS of horrible sniper sightlines, and clipping issues by saturday.

Read the rest of this update entry...

worMatty

Repacking Evangelist
aa
Jul 22, 2014
It's not worth you updating a thread for a map that doesn't exist.

killohurtz

Distinction in Applied Carving
aa
Feb 22, 2014
Seems that downloads originally created without an actual file have no options to upload one later - I just checked a similar "download" of mine and ran into the same issue.

@Geit is this fixable