Intruder Alert

Intruder Alert v1.2

Synglaas

L1: Registered
Jul 1, 2018
Intruder Alert - A TF2 Puzzle Game (feedback wanted!)

A small puzzle game in which you attempt to steal the intelligence briefcase.

Made using Unity, Blender, Paint.NET, and Audacity
Uses models and sound effects from Team Fortress 2
May contain traces of peanuts

Synglaas

Jul 1, 2018
Downloaded it again and replayed it, but for some reason, it still only lets me quit after the second level (not counting the tutorial)
Sorry about that, I checked the new download I just put up and It should have the new levels in it. Try downloading the latest version?

PrivateerMan

Apr 17, 2018
There's a bit of a glitch on stage 4: if the scout pushes you into the window and you're cloaked, you get stuck in the small "hill" and cannot move nor decloak.

To fix this, I suggest adding a suicide button, or a "restart level" button, which would be helpful in case of bugs like this, or if the scouts don't stand on the needed points.

Synglaas

Jul 1, 2018
There's a bit of a glitch on stage 4: if the scout pushes you into the window and you're cloaked, you get stuck in the small "hill" and cannot move nor decloak.

To fix this, I suggest adding a suicide button, or a "restart level" button, which would be helpful in case of bugs like this, or if the scouts don't stand on the needed points.
I fixed it, but none of my updates since yesterday seem to have gone through. :(

Synglaas

Jul 1, 2018
After time had expired, I finally saw the message about having to change the version string. Changing the version got my changes through.

PrivateerMan

Apr 17, 2018
Stage 3 is bugged, and the victory screen isn't displayed after getting the Intelligence despite causing the victory music to play, but aside from turning, I can't move.

Also, would be nice if there was a menu where players can pick the level they wanna play, or an option to quit to the main menu instead of having to play them all in sequence.

Synglaas

Jul 1, 2018
Also, would be nice if there was a menu where players can pick the level they wanna play, or an option to quit to the main menu instead of having to play them all in sequence.
That would be great for testing outside the editor, but there are few enough levels that a level select menu isn't really needed by someone who just plays once.

Thanks, by the way, for your help. You've pointed out several problems I couldn't have found on my own.

deluxghost

Jul 31, 2018
i got stuck in the button level, i was killed by the scout but no menu popped up to let me restart

a level selector or a restart button is good

and this game is great and challenged

edit: even i passed the level nothing happened, is that the last level?

Last edited:

Synglaas

Jul 1, 2018
but no menu popped up to let me restart
Yes, I made a stupid, stupid mistake in the last update and now I can't fix it because the time is up. Sorry :(
There is one level after that one, so maybe I'll put the fixed version up somewhere else if the fix is officially rejected.