Introducing myself and a fellow mapper

GigaBite

L2: Junior Member
Jan 28, 2022
Hi everyone.
A good friend of mine who goes by the pseudonym Hunger and myself have been learning about hammer editor and tf2 mapping for about 6 months now, and we have almost completed the first Alpha iteration of the first stage of what we are hoping to be a 3 stage payload map. We are both extremely passionate about this project, and absolutely want to see this map be completed to a high level of quality worthy of tf2.

We hope to become a part of this community, and with some help, create something great to give back to the game we love.
Thanks,

- GigaBite.

Last edited:

Hunger.

L1: Registered
Feb 2, 2022
Hello all,
I've been working on the map with GigaBite in terms of concept development and general layout. We hope you'll enjoy what has been made so far once it's uploaded for testing and help us improve and optimise the map's design. It's turning out to be a rather large project so it will take some time, but we hope we can have your support along the way to make the best map we can.

I'm excited to start working with you.

-Hunger.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2018
Good luck and welcome to the community!

3 stage payload maps can be hard but they're also really fun, I'm looking forward to seeing it!