Intel triggering

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by kibbles518, May 6, 2010.

1. kibbles518

kibbles518 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Is there a way to have a trigger fire when an intel carrier passes it and only the intel carrier? A possible work around, having a series of cap zones but the problem is I would want to cap it and keep the intel on the carrier. IDK I hope this was enough information to get my question across.

2. CapellanCitizen

CapellanCitizen L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    You want to create a func_flag_alert with sound disabled. When the carrier enters the trigger volume, you can fire an output (perhaps to capture a system of points used for scoring?)

3. kibbles518

Positive Ratings:
    I'll see what i can do, thank you. This must be a new entity because ive never seen it

4. CapellanCitizen

CapellanCitizen L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    It won't appear unless you have A Boojum Snark's resource pack installed, BTW

5. lana

aa lana Currently On: ?????

Positive Ratings:
    Valve implemented it because, for some reason, trigger_multiple does not detect the intelligence.

6. Seba

aa Seba DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD

Positive Ratings:
    Which everyone should ;)

7. A Boojum Snark

aa A Boojum Snark Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado

Positive Ratings:
    Actually you don't need my FGD to access the entity. They have updated the SDK since I started my work, so most of the new stuff is actually there by default. Of course mine still has all the fancy extra stuff ;p

8. kibbles518

Positive Ratings:
    The entity was working before I downloaded your resource pack. I found your resource pack by accident and I still haven't found all the goodies within.

Is there a solution to the point_clientcommand join_class issue? It's giving me a FCVAR_PREVENTED or something of that nature.