Incredibly Late Monday News

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
Hello there, Weekly updates again! ..One week is 14 days, right?
It's been relatively calm lately, which I think is nice. "Scare Fortress" has ended and we can all relax and take our minds off purple scrap metal and go back to the regular agenda; complaining about unclipped stairs and whatnot.

I'm not very good at writing stuff, so let's just get right to the goodies?

A new day of game has been added to our weekly schedule here at TF2Maps.net! Grazr, one of our trusty server administrators has taken it upon himself to arrange and host the spectacle on Sundays, bringing us up to a total of 3 scheduled gameday events each week. In conjunction with the feedback plugin and it's new automatic SourceTV demo upload we're now gathering and providing feedback/help like never before!

PackBSP has been updated, Terr is once again fixing and polishing this almost essential mapping tool. Be sure to check it out if you haven't already!

And as always, there's been a remarkable screenshots display in the ever-growing WIP thread.
3dnj is taking a sharp turn away from his mountain lab theme and is conjuring up a sandy desert ruin, While RaVaGe and Gerbil both prefer to play around in the icy cold winter theme. Very inspiring indeed.

As for non-TF2 happenings, nik is trying to get another Starcraft II Tournament going! I'm sure a lot of you are seeking revenge from last time, now is your chance.

I want to remind everyone of the thread rating function! Especially helpful in the Tutorial sub-forum. However, please do remember to use the entire scale of 1-5 and rate as you see fit.