Inca

PL Inca a1

Cytosolic

L5: Dapper Member
May 1, 2015
Inca - Jungle themed payload map set in the overgrown remnants of some ruins.

Some where in America Red have discover some ancient Mayan ruins. While going though the base set up checklist, spytech - check, missiles - check, open pit of explosives - check, long track leading to pit of explosives - check, Blue unearth red's ruins for themselves and decide to make it even more ruined, by blowing it up.

a1 notes - this is a quick a1 I made to get some feedback on what I have. Currently there are only 2 checkpoints, kinda like gorge but payload. I plan on making it a standard 4 cp map but I'm a little out of ideas and decided to test what I already have and go from there. Most details are provisional. Also, I know the Inca and Mayans aren't connected, It's a temporary name okay.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
incan empire was 1000s of miles south of the mayan empire. Incan stuff is fine for the project, but get your backstory straight, it's either incan or it's mayan, not both ;)

Cytosolic

L5: Dapper Member
May 1, 2015
incan empire was 1000s of miles south of the mayan empire. Incan stuff is fine for the project, but get your backstory straight, it's either incan or it's mayan, not both ;)

Yeah... I realized that halfway though mapping. Like I said, the name's temporary and I'll be changing it soon.