In need of a flying saucer

Discussion in 'Request Area' started by phantom26, Jan 20, 2013.

1. phantom26

phantom26 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Like topic says. :p Anyone know of a prefab for one or model(preferably small in size).
    EDIT: sorry just realized i probably put this in the wrong section.

Moved thread - Seba

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013
  2. Kill_the_Bug

Kill_the_Bug L14: Epic Member

Positive Ratings:
    I don't know if there's a model - or something but I remember playeing a tf2 map years ago that had a crashed UFO in it - maybe that map could help you - I think it was called Rosewell or something.

3. Pocket

aa Pocket func_croc

Positive Ratings:
    It was, but the UFO was very large and rather boring looking. The entire outside was just a uniform chrome texture.

4. phantom26

phantom26 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I've actually made something similar to that since my last post. Really I'd prefer just to have a model that I can stick in my skybox. Least something that looks distinguishable enough to seem like a ufo. :\ Now if I can just figure out how to make it abduct a cow cutout...XD

5. Pocket

aa Pocket func_croc

Positive Ratings:
    Hmm. That one 5CP map with the photos of UFO sightings on the bulletin board... doesn't it have an actual flying saucer in the skybox somewhere? I don't think it's very high detailed though.

6. Seba

aa Seba DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD

Positive Ratings:
    Stuff from cp_crossroads, the map Steve's talking about. If you need something more detailed, you could probably get someone to do it for you; hell, maybe even Jonah himself, if he's around anymore.

7. DaN HouSeR 82

DaN HouSeR 82 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I made a pretty detailed brush-based UFO awhile back for a map I'm working on. After the map is complete I'll release all of it's assets as prefabs.

I'll keep you in mind.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2014