I'm Back!!

Apr 14, 2013
Hellooo everyone! It's good to be home!
After a break from anything computer-related since October (Graphics card broke down), I'm back. I'm getting a new computer, this time with a proper gfx card and a decent amount of RAM, harddisk space, etc.
The bad news, at least for me, is that I am not staying for long. I got maybe half a year, maybe a tad bit more, until I'll have to quit mapping for pretty much forever. (maybe I'll tell more about that in the future).

What's my plans?
First thing, I'm going to get as close as possible to finish cp_bridges. That map deserves it, and it is very good. (Or so I believe, despite testing saying otherwise...) It just needs to get plenty of fixes, more testing, another artpass, and maybe it'll reach rc1 in a few months. (Maybe.)
Second thing: april fools. I got a great idea for a brand new gamemode involving lots of payloads. That would require some insane (yet hopefully possible) entity work, and that might end up working, and might not. I don't want to ruin the surprise in case it does, so I won't talk about it too much.
Last but not least, I got an idea for a 2cp map layout, based on parts from my unfinished maps, and that might turn out into a project as well.
There's also Arabia-Remastered, which I would really like to bring to beta. I like that map as well, despite it's currently questionable gameplay.

Since I'm very busy in real life things as well, I can't promise any of the things above would actually happen. But I'll do my best.

Apart from that, I'd be very happy to get updated on what's new. I saw tf2 got a new gun mettle update called tough break, with some great maps (I'm especially happy to see snowycoast in there, I always liked that map). I also heard some things about the ball ctf gamemode, and I assume cactus canyon and asteroid are still in beta. But I have no clue about what's new around here. I'd be happy if you could give me a brief update or threads to check out.

Anyways, now that I can run tf2 on more than 30 fps (yay!!), I'll be sure to join more gameplays and hang around on the servers. See you there!
Takabuschik

Zed

Certified Most Crunk™
aa
Aug 7, 2014
I nearly hadn't noticed that you were gone.

Moonrat

nothing left
aa
Jul 30, 2014
I remember Bridges being nice, but those fucking cap times were obnoxiously long. Like 50 seconds for BLU