I'm an idiot

• If you're asking a question make sure to set the thread type to be a question!

Am I dumb?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tango

Sauce Copter Enthusiast
Jul 10, 2017
My cat walked on my keyboard and almost screwed up my VMF, (file and map) in the process of panic I deleted the menu that you can select entities from (like ABS trackcruves and stuff) I frogot how to re enable it. Please help.

I feel so dumb right now.

DrSquishy

we've all had better times to die
aa
Feb 10, 2017
Why are you letting your cat walk on your keyboard when you're mapping?

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
Why are you letting your cat walk on your keyboard when you're mapping?

Cats just do that to some people. They make them do stupid stuff. I know because I'm also a victim.

DrSquishy

aa
Feb 10, 2017
Cats just do that to some people. They make them do stupid stuff. I know because I'm also a victim.
I'm a victim of a dog so stupid, she runs into doorframes because she misses the door...

grtgmzlol

L2: Junior Member
Sep 29, 2017
Cats dont care about ur map because they are animals they dont really understand the point of electronics so the cat walks in it as if the keyboard wasnt ther am I right? Im sorry if im wrong but u could kept ur cat away frum your room u know

DrSquishy

aa
Feb 10, 2017
The cat just wants to help, of course
*flash forward to 4 years later, in valve headquarters*
cat: I don't care how hard you're working, we need this update out by tomorrow
valve employee: I'm sorry sir, we just can't get the map done. Everything else is done, I promise, we just need a few more days
cat: but we don't have a few more days! Do I need to step in and get this finished?
valve employee: n-n-no sir, I promise we'll be done within the hour
cat: well you'd better be
*fast forward to 4 hours later*
cat: *that fool, he still isn't done. I'll have to take matters into my own paws*
someone bring me your best keyboard and a mug of coffee that won't smash if it is knocked over!
*two days later*
Marketing announcement* Valve's new update has been their most successful ever! The update gave Team Fortress 2 a brand new map, known as FIAuilbwfd%^47926798$NJALF! No one knows how they got the update out so fast, but something must have happened to speed the process up!

I don't know what I'm doing with my life anymore