KotH IGAD A7

a koth map with lots of verticallity.

1. The Juicy Taco

The Juicy Taco L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    IGAD - a koth map with lots of verticallity.

this is my first map to release, it's a koth map i later hope to expand upon to make a 5cp map.

the map has a lot of verticallity which makes it fun for soldiers, demomen and scout alike. it also has some sniper spots, corridors for flaking and other knickknacks to balance every class.

please give me every piece of criticism that you can trow my way, I have a lot to learn and a pretty thick skin so don't hold back!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wyvern

aa Wyvern Certified TF2 Cartographer

Positive Ratings:
    Would you mind posting pictures of your map? It gives people a better idea of what they're downloading, and makes the map easier to critique. :)

3. The Juicy Taco

Positive Ratings:
    • Like Like x 3
  4. basilhs333

basilhs333 L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    this map looks really good. especially if it is your first map to release. Cant wait to play it

5. The Juicy Taco

Positive Ratings:
    for the people who are following this map:

I am working on some changes after the play-tests from a month ago, I'm really busy with school but I've already drawn out some idea's and tweaks to balance the map better. some changes are already implemented but they aren't quite fun to play as is so I'm working on them, I'll hope to get the next map update out later this week as i won't be as busy with school as i was the last few weeks.

also if you are reading this, thanks for supporting my map and i hope you will enjoy the next version.

best regards: The Juicy Taco

• Like Like x 1