Idle_Undercover

Doktor

L1: Registered
Jan 9, 2010
I hope I am allowed to upload Idle maps in here...but it would be sad to leave this map unpublished, since I put a lot of work in it.

I made this map during the time I wasnt able to work on my main project/map.

I hope you like it!

Last edited:

Nutomic

L11: Posh Member
Feb 7, 2009
Looks good.

But seriously, why would we need another idle map? One is totally enough, i dont see any reason for another.

Feb 17, 2009
Well there is no rule that forbids posting idle maps. Isn't it enough with one idle map? Oh and that shower looks just like the one from idle_inferno(?). And you have to build cubemaps ;)

honorum646

L6: Sharp Member
Oct 9, 2009
Personally I don't like idle maps with lots of details, because I see it as a waste of time. I looks good and all, but nobody ever looks at idle maps.

Secondly, it also isn't fun downloading an idle map if it takes forever, which is why achievement_idle is still one of the best, even though they are often disconnected from steam.

Doktor

Jan 9, 2010
I know I know.. but as I already wrote, I couldn't work on my main project for some time and I was bored, so I decided to map something easy for the time. And that's the result.

Cerious

L420: High Member
Aug 10, 2008
Mind taking out the capital letters out of the map name, and changing it to achievement_idle_undercover? It allows for easier map-searching in the server browser, while the cap letters IIRC crash or screw up Linux servers.

Doktor

Jan 9, 2010
I am working on a swamp themed payload map (pl_swampy .. name will change).. but I don't have that much motivation for it at the moment, because I lost some files for it.