I passed my classes!!!!1

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Armadillo of Doom, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Armadillo of Doom

aa Armadillo of Doom Group Founder, Lover of Pie

Positive Ratings:
    Just wanted to share, b/c this is off-topic. Plus I'm the all powerful admin and nobody in their right mind is going to question my ranting :p I had to withdraw from the programming class, cuz the workload was crazy. But I passed Business Law II, Intermediate Financial Accounting I, and Production/Operations Management; getting B, C, and B respectively. I was thinking about getting an early Christmas present, in the form of a $120 graphics card :D Deck the halls and pass the eggnog!! [eggnog]yummy[/eggnog]

2. Dox

Dox L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Gratz, now to double your workload for the next semester!

3. MrAlBobo

MrAlBobo L13: Stunning Member

Positive Ratings:
    sure, withdraw from the fun class <_<

4. YM

aa YM LVL100 YM

Positive Ratings:
    how the hell do you know how you did already? you only sat the finals the other day...... these things take months of badly organised silence before half the students get their results!!?

5. HojoTheGreat

HojoTheGreat L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    Agreed, I was actually assured by most of my profs I wouldn't hear about any of my marks until well into the next term lol. Well done though!

Programming is death. My Java course last year totally turned me off from it.

6. Spike

Spike L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    Highschool? University? what?

7. Scotland Tom

Scotland Tom L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    Definitely not stuff you see in high school. They've gotta be college level courses.

8. Armadillo of Doom

aa Armadillo of Doom Group Founder, Lover of Pie

Positive Ratings:
    You are correct sir. And MrAlBobo, programming is totally not fun. I can make a dancing Jesus in basic html/javascript, and that's about it. As for the rest of you guys across the ocean, your grading is weird :p My teachers want to go on vacation just like the rest of us, and that means getting grades w/in a week of the last exam.

9. AWESOME-O

AWESOME-O L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    gratz, level up!

10. MrAlBobo

MrAlBobo L13: Stunning Member

Positive Ratings:
    ...it is in comparison to the other classes you mentioned...business and accounts...ugh

and i suppose it depends on the environment...im getting a reasonable amount of fun out of learning C++ when i feel like it

11. TheDarkerSideofYourShadow

TheDarkerSideofYourShadow L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    Python is the way to go!

That being said, congrats on the classes that you were stressing out on. I just checked my grades tonight, and all but one is posted.