I never really was on your side~

Cpt. Axle

L1: Registered
Jul 20, 2009
Greetings Gentlemen,

I was recently referred over to here by a member of the Trashed Gamers community. I've been working on a payload map for a while now, and I feel it's ready for a Beta Drive. I've lurked this site during the development process of my map, and I must say that I've been pleased with the amount of useful information that I've been able to find. As such, I anticipate that my stay here will be utmost productive, and we shall all have glorious days in battle.

In short, my appearance here means that I'm hunting for a testing server. I'll be uploading the details of my map very soon so you can get a good look at her.

All in a days work,

Cpt. Axle.

PS: favorite classes are heavy, spy, engineer, and medic. Not necessarily in that order.

Last edited:

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
It's a spy!
Welcome!
If you're looking to test, put in in one of the Gamedays.

Apr 19, 2009
Hi and welcome to TF2Maps.net Cpt. Axle! :D Do you have any screenshots of your map?

To get started, you should read through the TF2 wiki and our own rather impressive Tutorial section.

If you need help with Entities download this. However, you need to download this so the Entities will work right. Now if you need help with things like doors download this. Lastly if you have a hate for the model browser download this.

After you are done with your project you can upload it here or you can use a very useful program that a lot of other mappers use called Dropbox.

Don't worry about making it pretty just yet. However, feel free to sign up for gameday for some good testing. Gamedays are on Fridays in the euro server and Saturday/Sunday in the U.S. server.If you have any other questions, there is usually someone in Steam chat who can help. Welcome to the group!

Lastly don't forget!
Does it help?
Do you agree?
Make you laugh?
The quickest way to express yourself:
post_thanks.gif

Last edited:

Cpt. Axle

Jul 20, 2009
*gasps* oh my god... THANK YOU FOR THOSE LINKS. *goes off to squee for a bit* I'll regain my manly composure in a minute.

I was working on gathering some new screen shots a moment ago, I'm going to start uploading them now. Thanks guys.

Trotim

aa
Jul 14, 2009
Funny how he didn't actually "Thank" your post. Maybe he was just being sarcastic =P

Cpt. Axle

Jul 20, 2009
No, it was in every bit an honest squee.

On other matters... where is this upload thingy for the maps? I've created the discussion topic for it... however I couldn't find anything that resembled an "upload maps here" area. I ended up using my filedropper link.