I neeed some help

Tutankabron

L1: Registered
Feb 23, 2013
Hi again

I tried to dowload the bulletcrop´s pack but the textures didn´t appear!!

The model folder is in the model one and the materials folder is in the materials one, I also tried in the models folder of the materials one, but nothing

What I´m doing wrong?

Thanks

David

Tutankabron

Feb 23, 2013
Any ideas? I had put the models folder in

"Steam/SteamApps/(myusername)/team fortress 2/tf/models/models(the bulletcrops one)",

and the textures in

"Steam/SteamApps/(myusername)/team fortress 2/tf/materials/materials(The bulletcrops one, also)

What I´m doing wrong?

Spacek531

L4: Comfortable Member
Jan 28, 2012
ok so you get the folder and it says "models" so go to your team fortress 2/tf folder and paste the folder in. It will merge with the models folder and be good. Same with the textures.

Tutankabron

Feb 23, 2013
The problem is with the textures. They didn´t appear in the model. And I can´t find the models in the models brownser without typing a key word.

I need that models for my map so I need them a lot

Thanks

David

Ælement

Comfortably mediocre
aa
Dec 21, 2010
Lets try that again.

You have currently placed the bulletcrops models folder in the models folder and done the same with the materials. This is not the correct way of doing it.

You need to merge the models folder you downloaded with the one in the tf2 folder and do the same with the materials folder. Otherwise the paths written in the materials vmt files will be incorrect, causing them to be dysfunctional.

Tutankabron

Feb 23, 2013
Maybe sounds a bit stupid, but I don´t know how to merge the models folder the way are you talking.

Can any put some photos or videos to show me what I have to do?

Thanks, I know that it´s sure a silly question, but now I´m a bit dense