I need some help.

• If you're asking a question make sure to set the thread type to be a question!

StoneHeart

L1: Registered
Sep 15, 2009
Hello gents.

Im here to as for some help...please i need some beaultfull TF2 custom maps, to take some panoramic screens and ramdom screen shots, if someone with a good heart can help i share my works here :)

I say thank you since now! :)

PS: sorry my poor english and OMG MY SECOND POST! o/~

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
What exactly are you going to be doing? What are these screenshots going to be for? A little more information would be nice, but you can download any map you want from here and take all the screenshots you desire!! =)

-------------> Maps for Download

StoneHeart

L1: Registered
Sep 15, 2009
What exactly are you going to be doing? What are these screenshots going to be for? A little more information would be nice, but you can download any map you want from here and take all the screenshots you desire!! =)

-------------> Maps for Download

Oh...im a photographer in RL, i always travel and take some pics sometime sold them, i love TF2 maps, and i want only to have some fun and share the pics, i cant use the GMOD becouse the texture bug and i know there is alot of beaultfull maps around here, and i want some names if possible :)

PS: sorry my poor english