I need some help

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Armadillo of Doom, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Armadillo of Doom

aa Armadillo of Doom Group Founder, Lover of Pie

Positive Ratings:
    Since none of you animals ever read the annoucements :p I'm gonna post this here. In short, school and life stuff just hit me upside the head, and I'm very pressed for time. So I'm looking for a few admins to help alleviate the various community responsibilities I have. Off the top of my head, this would include looking for a second server, being in chat for Q&A, scheduling gaming events, making annoucements in my stead, organizing other group activities like a collaborative map, replying to every single 'introduce yourself' thread, etc. The list just goes on. So if you have a little free time, and some interest, please lemme know. Either pm me here, or in Steam. Or just reply to this thread lol.

2. TheBladeRoden

TheBladeRoden L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    I volunteer my server and skills for the cause

3. Snipergen

Snipergen L13: Stunning Member

Positive Ratings:
    I can't. I actually can't even make a map with the amount of work i have but i say: to hell with it.

4. Armadillo of Doom

Positive Ratings:
    That's inspiring, I think. lol So is that a yay or nay?

5. Nizzem

Nizzem L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    I can help out. I currently have too much free time. Just let me know what you need.

6. Armadillo of Doom

Positive Ratings:
    Very cool. I'll give it a few more days, and if noone else is interested, you guys have the job.

7. lerlerson

lerlerson L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    Hmm, I'm almost on the computer 24/7 (I'm a nerd, what can I say), so I could probably help, and replying to every single introduction thread is easy as pie... but I dunno, the others are probably better suited for the jobs.

8. dredhorse

dredhorse L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Still need help and a server based in the EU?

I could offer both..

9. Armadillo of Doom

Positive Ratings:
    I appreciate the offer dredhorse, especially after how long this section of the forum has been dead lol. I think we're good on help, and our recent server venture was a bust. But I'll keep you mind when we decide to try again :)

10. l3eeron

l3eeron L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    I realize this thread is old news but...

Im willing to help. There's a couple forums I read daily... this being one of 'em

Im a forums moderator at my home site. I could help reply to people and keep the forums busy. Im very experienced in organizing/executing fun events for TF2. So if you need any ideas for events or anything just let me know.

I dont have any servers, or anything, but I can offer my good will and time for the cause