i need help

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by basilhs333, Mar 15, 2016.

?

how can i bring it back?

1. you can do it by doing the following...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. you have to....

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. basilhs333

basilhs333 L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    first of all it isnt something serious but it makes the work a bit harder for me so i need your help
    the thing is i can the the bottun that apears on the toolbar.(you can undo.... with that like control + Z to make it clear)
    how can i bring it back?
    i accidently hide it :D

Attached Files:

• help.PNG
      help.PNG
      File size:
      496.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Nicky

aa Nicky Lets try something new!

Positive Ratings:
    When I get on my computer later, I'll see how you can fix it. Imo pressing ctrl z is way faster and easier.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Fr0Z3nR

aa Fr0Z3nR Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums

Positive Ratings:
    You could usually add/remove things via View > Screen Elements, but I just turned all of those off, and that section is the only thing left. I'm not sure how to add that specific back thing though D:

4. theatreTECHIE

aa theatreTECHIE Yet another Techie for the net...

Positive Ratings:
    Googled it and you need to do some fancy regedit stuff (not actually that hard).

First, make sure hammer is closed and open regedit.exe (just search for it in windows search).
    Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Valve\Hammer\Barstate-Bar1\
    There should be a value there that is labeled "Visible". Double click on this and change the value from 0 to 1.
    After that, close regedit, reopen hammer, and the toolbar should be visible as a separate window. Just drag the window to where you want it, (you can also pin it back to the top toolbar by dragging it over the top of where you want it) and voila! You now have your buttons back.

Tags: