I halped

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by Armadillo of Doom, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Armadillo of Doom

aa Armadillo of Doom Group Founder, Lover of Pie

Positive Ratings:
    Hey again. I am pleased to announce that our big contest has already surpassed last year's for number of submissions, and we still have two days left :) Once the dust settles, we'll be running a few play-days. The server rotation will be changed to 24/7 contest maps, so you don't need to wait for official meetings. This will most likely go on for a week, maybe 2 if there is a flood of last-minute entries. Best of luck to all the authors!

Now for something even cooler ;) Between my usual workload of school and TF2M, I have been directing my efforts towards ending all of the cheating TF2 servers. These are servers that use a false player count, redirect to a different server, don't use tags for nocrits & gravity, etc. Well it's finally happened. Working with a user on the main Steam boards, he and I have assembled a fully functional blacklist :D If you catch me online, I can add and verify stuff. Otherwise, just use the standard submission form. Check it out; [ame=http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=993344]Blacklist Live![/ame]

Has anyone else set aside a budget for post-Halloween candy sales? You can get entire bags of chocolate and gummies for like a dollar :woot:

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  2. littleedge

aa littleedge L1111: Clipping Guru

Positive Ratings:
    I plan on spending the five bucks I saved after eight weeks of left over lunch money for candy goodness. Luckily, my mum is buying me some candy as well. Woo.

3. Dr. ROCKZO

Dr. ROCKZO L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    The Entries are amazing, pat on the back to everyone. These next weeks are going to be great.

4. Rexy

aa Rexy The Kwisatz Haderach

Positive Ratings:
    Yeah I plan on hitting Walmart for EXTRA discount candy. Man I love Halloween.

5. Sgt.Sausage

Sgt.Sausage L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Thanks for that blacklist, hopefully valve does something about it like they said they would awhile ago.

6. lana

aa lana Currently On: ?????

Positive Ratings:
    I already have a few bags of Reeses. One bag is jumbo sized.

7. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    That blacklist is cool. I just hope people don't abuse it.

8. Armadillo of Doom

aa Armadillo of Doom Group Founder, Lover of Pie

Positive Ratings:
    It's controlled by me and the other guy, so the chances for abuse are pretty low. You can adjust the filter however you want, and all of the reported ip's get checked before going on the main list.

9. uma plata

uma plata L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    Blacklist: I use it and love it

Contest #3: SUPER excited to see and review the entries. Some stellar maps this time around

Halloween candy: no can do. In my job, vendors send me all kinds of free candy & baked goods around holiday time. I gotta pace myself