1. Hey there Guest,

The game servers have moved to semi-dedicated hardware and IPs have changed. Please see front page server widget for up-to-date game server information.

I forgot

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dragonstorm24, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Dragonstorm24

Dragonstorm24 L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    I feel so rude, I've hung around here for a while now, skulking through the depths and dark places no one dare goes, and I never introduced myself. :p
    As my my username states, I am Dragonstorm, and yes dragons are BAMFs. I have fooled around with Hammer for a while now because I have loved to build stuff since I was a tiny baby man. I have started a map named arena_woodchip on the forums but haven't gotten around to finishing it. I have also promised to enter contests but have missed the date (raeg) or didn't finish the map. So yeah, does anyone know what suck the heads means?

2. nik

nik L12: Fabulous Member

Positive Ratings:
    I thought it had to do with eating crayfish.

3. Fr0Z3nR

aa Fr0Z3nR Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums

Positive Ratings:
    Ohai! Welcome back... ish... again...? I don't know.

There is a new contest, and its end date is May 25th. So yea, hard to miss that one.

4. Rexy

aa Rexy The Kwisatz Haderach

Positive Ratings:
    [​IMG]

Hi! It's a good ability, but at coverted mana cost of 9, it's too pricey for me. Storm could make it worth it though. But by the time I have 9 floating, there's no way this could help me win the game.

5. Dragonstorm24

Dragonstorm24 L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  6. nik

nik L12: Fabulous Member

Positive Ratings:
    you can quote individual posts by clicking on the number in the top right of the post box

7. Engineer

aa Engineer

Positive Ratings:
    [​IMG]
    Click the image to get more info about mapping! [​IMG]