I created a 24/7 ULTIMATE 2fort server :)

Meatball

L1: Registered
Oct 18, 2018
I would like to inform all of you that i created an Ultimate 2fort server! And I really need players to start up.

The server now contains many versions of 2fort, incluing:

Snowy 2fort

Rainy 2fort

Night 2fort

Beta 2fort

and MORE!!

also the server has installed level up plugin to increase the competition between players!

and i will be re-balancing tf2 weapons for better gameplay

also, no respawn time!

My server's IP is 149.56.243.67:27026

Be reminded that the server is in need of admins :) please add me on steam for more info

My steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Alfduck/

Feel free to come and enjoy this ultimate compilation of TF2 2fort!

goem

L3: Member
Sep 15, 2016
9KCIeJi.gif

G.bo

L4: Comfortable Member
Sep 24, 2017
I actually used to remember another server with a similar idea: It used to have 2Fort in a bunch of different themes, but also some edits to make the map a bit more accessible all around. Some of the changes to the map (besides theme) were stairs coming from the water, adding an extra route inside the base between levels (it was a room with entrances by the top of sewer's stairs and the drop down grate), a couple more pick ups around the map, and some other things that helped with spacing. At some point the server shut down, but it was still a pretty nice change of pace back in the day.

Meatball

L1: Registered
Oct 18, 2018
I actually used to remember another server with a similar idea: It used to have 2Fort in a bunch of different themes, but also some edits to make the map a bit more accessible all around. Some of the changes to the map (besides theme) were stairs coming from the water, adding an extra route inside the base between levels (it was a room with entrances by the top of sewer's stairs and the drop down grate), a couple more pick ups around the map, and some other things that helped with spacing. At some point the server shut down, but it was still a pretty nice change of pace back in the day.

Now we all have the chance to experience it again :)