I broke my right-click...

RndmNumGen

L1: Registered
Mar 1, 2010
Not exactly sure what happened. I downloaded Hammer yesterday, and I was working on a map with it. I finished the general layout, and started working on the respawn rooms. I made the trigger box for the room, did the whole right-click -> properties thing to set it, placed the respawn points, placed the cabinet and did the right-click -> properties to set that, but when I made the trigger box for the respawn cabinet, I got a pop-up when I right-clicked(something about a six-sided geometry in the world; I didn't pay much attention, though I probably should have) When I closed the pop-up, I found I can't right click anymore. Not on the trigger box, not on the entities I already set the properties for, not on anything.

I can right-click outside of hammer, so I know my mouse still works. I just can't access the properties for entities anymore. I tried resetting my source SDK configurations, but it didn't help. Anyone know how to get it back to normal?

P.S., how do you make the sliding doors that are usually over the spawn entrance?

lucky

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 25, 2009
Double clicking will also let you view properties (in the 3D view).
Also, spawn doors

Last edited:

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
Also for spawn doors take a look at ABS resource pack :)
And try restarting your PC does the mouse work then?

Nutomic

L11: Posh Member
Feb 7, 2009
Use more shortcuts :)

For exampple alt + enter for the settings window, or strg + t for tie to entitie.