I am sorry.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Turnip, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Turnip

aa Turnip The 80s Vegetable

Positive Ratings:
    Anyone that was on the discord knows why this is here, but if you dont, ill explain.
    I dont like the respectfully disagree rating, and was being a snarky jerk about defending my views about it.

I keep victimizing myself when people dont like how I see things, or like what I do, and its stupid that I do this.

I am genuinely sorry. I know I have personality issues, but now my remarks are hurting people that actually tried to help me out.

I cant ping the people I would like to personally apologize too, but I hope they read this regardless.
    Yrrzy, I am sorry for dragging out the pointless argument about the disagree button, it was pointless and childish.
    Phi, I am sorry I was very rude on the discord, and was disrespectful in general.
    ABP, I am sorry I didnt take your advice seriously and only further insulted myself when you gave me legitimate advice to improve myself.

The moment ABP left the server, I read what I said, and I HATED what I saw.
    I cant believe I said that, and I will make sure that side of me never sees the light of day again.

I dont like what I've become, and I will be improving my personality. I am sorry you had to deal with me up until this point, but sooner or later I wont be a burden.

I will be taking a break from the community for a while, dont know how long. I need to distance myself and rethink alot of stuff about who I am.

tl;dr sorry for being a dick who thinks everything is about him and that I can do no wrong. I'm taking a break, to adjust my personality.

• Like Like x 9
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Respectfully Disagree Respectfully Disagree x 1
  2. KayEf

KayEf L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    we'll be waiting for ya pal.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. cookiesurvival

cookiesurvival L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    Well at least you're not as bad as a Keemstar. :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. drp

aa drp

Positive Ratings:
    i respectfully disagree'd.. just because.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Respectfully Disagree Respectfully Disagree x 2
  5. Turnip

aa Turnip The 80s Vegetable

Positive Ratings:
    Good to know staff have good intentions...

• Respectfully Disagree Respectfully Disagree x 1
  6. Xelilian

aa Xelilian That guy with a battleship

Positive Ratings:
    coming out about yourself is good and im proud of you for admiting your errors it shows that you are a person that cares and has good intention at heart.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Malachite Man

Malachite Man L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    It takes a real man to Admit his mistakes you have done good

• Thanks Thanks x 1