Hyena time.

ampyeen

L1: Registered
Jul 27, 2017
Hello there, my name is ampyeen, or Collyn as I commonly go by. I've been sort of in the mix of Valve games since TF2 first was announced but I never had a proper computer to play any games other than that until 2014. With my options limited I've taked quite a huge liking to TF2.

I've been here a few times before but decided against signing up for a while now since I wasn't really proficient with Hammer at all. Most of my experience had come with learning from 3kliks and messing around with Garry's Mod for the most part, but now I'm taking a stronger interest in solid projects that could have a bigger finished result.

My biggest skills overall are probably 2D and 3D asset creation however, I'm like, a year into Blender and maybe a week into 3ds Max. I have a ton more to learn unfortunately. Actually that's kind of why I'm here. To learn. Maybe make friends.

...I already know a couple of people here as friends, but I'm not sure if I should mention them by name since they're sort of high-profile here, and I don't know how that would come off as. If they wanna disclose below, they can.

Also I don't usually talk like this. I'll loosen up in time, probably.

Last edited:

Viemärirotta

sniffer
aa
Feb 5, 2016
Hi and welcome to TF2M. I suggest checking out the tutorials & resources forum, there's a lot of good stuff to learn about over there. Secondly, I recommend the Valve Developer Community on more pages on stuff with Hammer. For third, feel free to join us on the Steam group chat! That's where the chatter usually happens on and where maps can be submitted for playtesting.

ampyeen

L1: Registered
Jul 27, 2017
Hi and welcome to TF2M. I suggest checking out the tutorials & resources forum, there's a lot of good stuff to learn about over there. Secondly, I recommend the Valve Developer Community on more pages on stuff with Hammer. For third, feel free to join us on the Steam group chat! That's where the chatter usually happens on and where maps can be submitted for playtesting.
Thank you so much! Yeaa I poked my head in there but Steam being Steam, it's not something I can just keep open. I joined the Discord however.