Hydro Gallery [Deleted]

• Site Migration: See bugs? Report them here. Want something changed or have an idea? Suggest it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrSquishy

we've all had better times to die
aa
Feb 10, 2017
Hydro Gallery - An edited Hydro VMF

This is an edited version of the Hydro VMF I call Hydro Gallery
Basically, I have removed every single invis, playerclip, hint, occluder, trigger and skip brush I can find, so you can see everything without huge coloured blocks filling your vision!
This helps hugely for me, as I can see what looks nice and what works together.
**NOTE**
I have left every single brush there, any missing was probably an accident, but haven't found any gone yet. All lights, cube maps and logic bits are left as well, so if you want to see those, you can.

Hope this helps!

Tuaam

aa
Jun 26, 2015
So this version seems to be better suited for SFM's and the sort, right?

Crowbar

Spiritual preprocessor
aa
Dec 19, 2015
So that's what I get when I turn the tool brushes auto visgroup off?
Edit: Thanks Iiboharz for explaining another advantage - faster Hammer loading times!

DrSquishy

we've all had better times to die
aa
Feb 10, 2017
So this version seems to be better suited for SFM's and the sort, right?
Nope. This one isn't compiled, it's for use in hammer, and seeing how everything works together without a thick cloud of render brushes and sorts obscuring it.
If I tried to render it, it would likely take days, and I'd also need to add the skybox back in

Tuaam

aa
Jun 26, 2015
Nope. This one isn't compiled, it's for use in hammer, and seeing how everything works together without a thick cloud of render brushes and sorts obscuring it.
If I tried to render it, it would likely take days, and I'd also need to add the skybox back in
Ah, I see now.

Status
Not open for further replies.