Hunter Wall Trophy

lillbrorsan

L2: Junior Member
May 1, 2008
This a model idea i got yesterday that i am currently creating, basicly i take the heads of each class and put them on a wooden board that becomes a wall trophy!

Will add so you can choose either Red or Blu heads :D

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
Sounds like a neat idea, but I don't actually think there are any differences between the heads, except for the Spy.

lillbrorsan

L2: Junior Member
May 1, 2008
Not exactly what you mean by differences Fred but to make it more clear i meant add in each model with for example Medic head so you can switch between the Red texture and the Blu texture in Hammer.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
He meant there isnt a whole load of difference in texture of their heads, certainly the demo, heavy, medic, soldier and sniper don't change between teams I know the spy does and I'm not sure about the engie, pyro or scout

Personally I'd rather see proper hunter heads, skulls and busts rather than the more gimmicky player heads

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
Yeah, that's what I meant. So, anyway, I guess I agree with Youme's suggestion that you make actual animal heads. I don't really think any "serious" mappers would use hunter trophies with TF2 character heads in their maps, but animals on the other hand, would not only look better, but I imagine it would fit the TF2 style well.

Armadillo of Doom

Group Founder, Lover of Pie
aa
Oct 25, 2007
Bumpity. This would be a really cool item to have.