Howdy!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Undies, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Undies

Undies L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    A mapping community site? Holy crap!

I'm Undies, long story where the name comes from... I've had Undies as a tag for over a decade now though so that's what you'll call me

Not sure how this site escaped me for so long. Been mapping for roughly 3 and a half years. Most of that time I spent mapping break maps for CS:S and only started in on TF2 about 5 months ago. While the transition was rough for me, I found more playability options were available with TF2 (despite breakables being useless in the sense I was akin to) and so I'm trying to stick with it. I'm limited by my impatience more than anything else. I hear far too often: "well the idea/concept is great, but the delivery was ... lacking." So I suppose I'm looking for community (HI!) to give more feedback than I've had in the past in order to develop an element that was missing from my maps - something that would pick up what I drop in my rush to see it finished. Hopefully I'll find that here ;)

2. Hanz

aa Hanz Ravin' Rabbid

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome! :D

3. Engineer

aa Engineer

Positive Ratings:
  4. StickZer0

aa StickZer0 💙💙💃💙💙

Positive Ratings:
  5. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome! Looks like you are settled in quite nicely. :p

6. Nutomic

Nutomic L11: Posh Member

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome!

Can we see pictures from your previous maps?

7. Mr.Late

Mr.Late L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome

Have you any mapping projects going on?

8. Undies

Undies L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Oddly, you would not be the first to call me Frank, even though that is not my name... do I know you? :eek:hmy:

I only have two maps that I have released for TF2, both of which can be found on this forum.
    http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=11306
    and
    http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=11233
    The first one is my current project, the latter is my "soon to be retired map," because I can't be arsed to start over from scratch, which it's looking like I may have to do to get it the way I had intended.

My CS:S maps are on FPSBanana, you can view them
    here. If your tastes are strictly break/glass maps click away, otherwise I would discourage you from taking interest in those.

9. Owlruler

Owlruler L12: Fabulous Member

Positive Ratings:
    [​IMG]