Howdy do

Peachrocks

L1: Registered
Nov 4, 2009
Hey all...

I've actually been here a while, but I didn't post all that much. I'm not much of a mapper and I've only dug in a little bit, but I like the work here.

I guess I also wanted to ask for some assistance and not sure where to ask it.

I'm currently working on expanding medieval mode and giving more classes better weapons to make it more than just Demo/Sniper/Heavy.

Part 1 of this Medieval update is focusing on Scout, Engineer and Pyro and I have modellers hard at work on these weapons, webdesigners and artists doing their thing, however for an update that is 'slightly' like Valve, it usually comes with more maps, and seeing as there is only one medieval map at the moment, I need mappers and all my mapping friends are currently busy.

Is anyone even remotely interested :). I have ideas like payload with a battering ram against a castle and a Well/KOTH rule cross, meaning that combat doesn't start until the center point (or the hill) can be captured giving everyone time to get there creating a Medieval battle style clash as seen in movies :p.

Last edited:

Peachrocks

Nov 4, 2009
Haha nice to have you!

I did just finish this: http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=15931

I'm gonna send it in to Valve as soon as they get back at me on how they want me to submit more than 1 model at a time.

Cute! Love the humour, it's very tf2.

Only thing I have against it? Sniper is probably the class who needs things the least for Medieval mode.

You want anything to do with the big project?

Feb 17, 2009

Click the image to get more info about mapping!
wink.png

Peachrocks

Nov 4, 2009
Ooo... good reading :).

I know a little admittedly (seems a constant theme... usually someone helps me out with what little I do then they just decide to take over which admittedly works for me, despite me still wanting to learn it), still I had issues with something last time I tried, it was to do with water... and nowhere I looked could I find a solution...

Still, this is something new and what I have in mind is not as complicated.

Last edited: