How would you change 2fort?

• If you're asking a question make sure to set the thread type to be a question!

ммα | ∂αиỉєℓ

L2: Junior Member
Feb 10, 2015
Hey people. As you all may not know I'm currently working on a halloween version of the "beloved" map 2fort. I want to make some changes to the layout, because reskins are kind of boring IMO. I've made some changes already, but I'm curious if you fine folk had some extra ideas or suggestions to add to the map that makes people say "eh, whatever".

The changes i've made so far:
- Added ramps to get out of the water in middle
- Closed of the door to the spiral staircase to intel
- moved that spiral staircase down 1 level
- made the way to the long staircase longer
- made the long staircase into the elevator from TFC
- Added skeletons and spells that spawn on every capture
- Added some spooky ghosts from harvest
- Made the spawnroom down at the intel an actual spawnroom

And i'm debating on adding a new exit only way in the "main" spawnroom

So if you have any suggestions on the changes I've made or if you have an idea that would make this map the dust 2 of TF2, I'd love to hear them and thanks in advance :)

Elev1.png elev2.png IntelSpawn.png mid.png PreElev.png spiral1.png spiral2.png

ммα | ∂αиỉєℓ

L2: Junior Member
Feb 10, 2015

Considering that the enemy team has to walk past the main spawn of the defending team to get to the intel. This leads to spawn camping and sometimes stalemates, purely speaking out of experience here. I wanted to make a different route for the enemy to take. Ofcourse this has to be playtested.

Jul 6, 2015
Considering that the enemy team has to walk past the main spawn of the defending team to get to the intel. This leads to spawn camping and sometimes stalemates, purely speaking out of experience here. I wanted to make a different route for the enemy to take. Ofcourse this has to be playtested.
upload_2016-7-14_15-30-2.png

So you have removed a route to exit, have you replaced it with anything?