How To Play-TF2 Maps.net Trading Card Game

action

L2: Junior Member
Jul 11, 2016
This is a tutorial made to celebrate the first deck release of the tf2maps.net trading card game!

Enjoy!

Starting the game

You make a post in the off-topic discussion.

For example,titled: "Anyone in the mood for a round of TF2MNTCG?"
(TF2MNTCG is short for tf2maps.net trading card game)

And then you wait for someone to respond.I am always in the mood for a game,so expect me responding to 50% of the requests because i don't think a lot of people will be into this XD

Now,the round starts when someone replies with a positive answer.

Playing the game
Both of you have from 4500 to 10.000 health.

You decide how much.

More health means a bigger difficulty.

Since the deck is fairly limited for now(14 cards),play wisely.

The game is based on post-on post.

This is how it should look (example):

"Anyone in the mood for a round of TF2MNTCG?"

Yeah,is anyone in the mood?

I would like a game with around 6500 HP.

Posted by Vitokz

Sexyfish345 replied:

Sure,let's go.

Vitokz replied:

I will play the Test Card.
createcard.jpg

Sexyfish345 replied:
Oooh,nice choice.
I will play it too.
createcard.jpg

Those are the basics,enough to get you started.

If you don't understand what a card does,just read the description.

If it doesn't say it in the description,read the ATK/ and DEF/ sections.

And remember,when you play a card,you can't play it for the rest of the round.

Extra Info (Types and such)

Member Edition-The card portrays a real member of tf2maps.net.Anyone can use it.

Veteran Edition-The card portrays a real veteran member of tf2maps.net.Anyone can use it.

Donator Edition-The card portrays a real veteran member of tf2maps.net.Anyone can use it.

Community Asset Edition-You need special permission from the idea contributor to use the card.

Special Edition-You need special authorization from the card creator to use it or you have to be one of the
contributors to the deck where the card is.

TF2 Player Edition-The card portrays a certain type of tf2 player,or a certain type of behavior that can be found in tf2.Anyone can use it.

Staff Edition-The card portrays a real staff member of tf2maps.net.Staff can ban certain people from using the card at their will.

Mapping Tools Edition-The card portrays a mapping tool,process or event.Anyone can use it.

Limited Edition-Special,custom skinned cards inspired not by yu-gi-oh but by the Magic series.They work and play different then the yu-gi-oh themed cards and a separate explanation of them will be posted here a bit later.

We are still working on a difference between ritual,fusion,synchro,xyz and regular monsters.

A suggestion would be nice.^^

Thank you very much for reading!
I hope this helped!

Last edited: