How to make doomsday style ctf but dosent end the game after 3 cap

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by lunarpumpkin, Mar 8, 2017.

1. lunarpumpkin

lunarpumpkin L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    ive messed around with the doomsday game element "special delivery" but i cant seem to make the game mode with infinite capping

also any way to disable the ctf hud?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  2. MOCOLONI

MOCOLONI L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    I haven't played with the Doomsday's game mode in Hammer yet, so I'm not sure if it will help, but I think you could make an actual CTF, edit its properties to the ones you want, spawn a prop_static or prop_dynamic prop using the Rocket's model, and place the capturing's colume there.

3. Muddy

Server Staff Muddy Muddy

Positive Ratings:
    The amount of flag caps is dependent on the server's settings, not the map. You'll need to set the server command 'tf_flag_caps_per_round' to 0. (This means that if you want your map to be imped, you'll need to have a staff member on-hand to set that command manually)

As for disabling the CTF hud, you can add a tf_logic_hybrid_ctf_cp entity to remove the capture counters and just have the flag compass, or use the tf_gamerules entity to force the map to use another HUD entirely (capture points or payload).

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 1