How to make a timer how decrease over time.

Lupe #savetf2

L1: Registered
Jul 11, 2022
What i am tryng to make is when you capture a point a door will open but i wanna to the door close again after 60 seconds like the big door in medieval mode, there is some way to do that?

Mess About

L7: Fancy Member
Jan 16, 2017
you can open decompiled valve maps to see how they did it, but in your case something like this would be just fine:
when Blu cap the point, it will fire 2 Outputs to the door (in this case fort_door) to Open and Close, but Open is instantly while Close is with a delay of 60s
(also OnCapTeam1 is for Red iirc)

door_delay.jpg

Lupe #savetf2

L1: Registered
Jul 11, 2022
you can open decompiled valve maps to see how they did it, but in your case something like this would be just fine:
when Blu cap the point, it will fire 2 Outputs to the door (in this case fort_door) to Open and Close, but Open is instantly while Close is with a delay of 60s

door_delay.jpg
Thanks man, thia helped a lot, i was looking every tool in hammer to see if there a count down timer.