How Do You Play Casual Mode?

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Talk' started by FishyUberMuffin, Oct 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FishyUberMuffin

FishyUberMuffin War Paints Everywhere

Positive Ratings:
    How do you play casual mode? I play casual very casual, if i see the team is losing that I am on. I head off to go into a new game until I get into a game where we are not losing. I always see playing casual should be nice and peaceful and not stressful. Why should I stay in a game where we are losing and I get stressed out trying to win if I know that we are just getting rolled? This also goes for Competitive however not MvM.

• Respectfully Disagree Respectfully Disagree x 9
  2. Da Spud Lord

aa Da Spud Lord L0: Crappy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Abandoning a casual match is acceptable, abandoning a comp match isn't. If you join a comp match, at least have the decency to not be the first person to abandon.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. FishyUberMuffin

FishyUberMuffin War Paints Everywhere

Positive Ratings:
    I just dont see who you should not leave a comp match if you are getting rolled. You are getting rolled its hard to come back at all. Its just faster then stilling in spawn and before the round ends hit your kill bind.

• Respectfully Disagree Respectfully Disagree x 1
  4. Muddy

Server Staff Muddy Muddy

Positive Ratings:
    Or just accept that sometimes you lose? And try to figure out how to enjoy the game even if you're losing?

• Agree Agree x 8
  5. Narpas

aa Narpas Failing at Scaling

Positive Ratings:
    Tbh it really annoys me when people leave the match because they're losing. If the teams are already unbalanced, it just makes it worse because one team will have less than the other. Not only that, but it REALLY sucks to join in the middle of a match to have your team being steamrolled because everybody keeps leaving because they're butthurt about not winning.

I think my way of playing casual is much more "casual" than yours: just accept what happens and accept your team, and have fun regardless. No need to take the extra steps of leaving a match for reasons that are bound to happen and getting upset over little things. (Sorry I'm kinda salty about this)

• Agree Agree x 4
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  6. Freyja

aa Freyja ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Positive Ratings:
    Why do you continue to bring this subject up knowing that it will only cause an argument and make people angry at you?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. [Rx.] Christian Troy

[Rx.] Christian Troy L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    I'm thinking it's for that very reason and/or trying to gauge their level of being a douche in game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Crash

aa Crash func_nerd

Positive Ratings:
    Thread locked because you are again making a thread talking about how you can't handle losing. No more of these types of threads, last warning before it starts becoming more official action.

• Thanks Thanks x 9
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.