How do I stop open doors sticking out?

Bonafide

L6: Sharp Member
Mar 18, 2008
Ok. I am building a sewer system similar to CP_Wells. The doors slide sideways but one of the doors moves into an open space and is visible when open. What can i do about this? (Picture without Vis or Rad).

DasMatze

L2: Junior Member
May 17, 2008
I'm afraid that the only thing you can do is cover it with architecture.

DasMatze

Spacemonkeynz

L5: Dapper Member
Jan 31, 2008
Yeah, it would have to be covered, make sense in a way, the door has to go somewhere.

Or you could put some fancy rotation in, that would look pretty cool.

DragonFlame

L1: Registered
Apr 23, 2008
Maybe you could change the lip?

And bob...There is one female scout model (i forgot who made it...but she had a crapload of concept art...) She has a cricket bat ^^ and is british and stuff.

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
I thought there was a setting in the door properties that makes the door kinda...hide in an invisible space when it's open? Maybe I'm wrong, though.

Maybe you could change the lip?

And bob...There is one female scout model (i forgot who made it...but she had a crapload of concept art...) She has a cricket bat ^^ and is british and stuff.

Neko is the one who created the concept and such, and Fade is the guy who made the model. They're members of Control Point, but I'm not sure if they're members here.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
I don't think neko or fade is a member here, I don't think they do mapping. Did they get voices for the F.scout yet?

And the only way to stop the doors sticking out is to embedd them in something like a brush or a prop. It sucks but it has to be done.