How creat trees /pines?

• If you're asking a question make sure to set the thread type to be a question!

blesser

L1: Registered
Sep 18, 2009
Hello dear tf2 fans , im wondering how it possible to create tree and pines , i would really like to add tree in the background of my map etc ,any one can help me with this?:)

thanks forward

Feb 17, 2009
Its a model, you can get it by placing a prop_static entity, and than selecting the model you like, or you can ABS Ultimate Mapping Resource pack [ame="http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=4674"]here. [/ame]
P.S The second one is easier ;)

Wacky Snoopy is

L1: Registered
Mar 12, 2009
Hello dear tf2 fans , im wondering how it possible to create tree and pines , i would really like to add tree in the background of my map etc ,any one can help me with this?:)

thanks forward

So you mean how to put a model into your map. It's simple. Take the :entityool:, from the 'objects' part, choose either prop_static or prop_dynamic. Preferably - for a tree - prop_static. Select the prop_static box you just created, right-click and properties, then choose 'World Model' and 'browse'. It should open a model browser. Type into the 'Filter' section: pine. Then choose a pine tree model and click ok. Then a magical pine tree should appear :O

EDIT: Engineer beat me ;)

Nutomic

L11: Posh Member
Feb 7, 2009
You need to place a prop_static, select "model" or how it is called, and search for the model you want in the model viewer, just like for every other model. If theres nothing that fits, you might search for a model in the internet, or ask someone to make it for you.

€: Oh my god, I am so slow...