How could I make low gravity,or at least gas?

WP-69

L1: Registered
Dec 18, 2016
How can I make low gravity entity,and the gas like on rock_2 from TFC?

AsG_Alligator

qhull precision error
aa
Aug 5, 2016
trigger_gravity allows you to change gravity force affecting players (players only, not projectiles). Note that it will set the gravity to whatever is specified in the entity and to reset it to previous strength you need another trigger_gravity.

As for gas. If its supposed to hurt people , make a trigger_hurt volume in an area, set appropriate damage, then add a func_dustcloud or func_smokevolume with appropriate particle color.

WP-69

Dec 18, 2016
But I want this,when somebody caps something,gas needs to enable,plus,I want to make some item for immunity for the player,so he can survive the gas.

Uncuepa

aa
Oct 25, 2014
But I want this,when somebody caps something,gas needs to enable,plus,I want to make some item for immunity for the player,so he can survive the gas.

For enabling the gas you could set both the cloud and hurt triggers to start disabled, and have capping have it enable them for a time.

WP-69

Dec 18, 2016
Can you tell me how to make some sort of hazmat suit,that enables players to survive the gas?

Three Million

L4: Comfortable Member
Jul 2, 2015
Can you tell me how to make some sort of hazmat suit,that enables players to survive the gas?

That would be hard, assuming you want to target a specific person who grabs the suit. It would have to be some sort of plugin, and treat it like an individual entity like the briefcase.

Crowbar

Spiritual preprocessor
aa
Dec 19, 2015
Could be possible with 32 booleans indicating whether or not a certain person has the suit, and check and update that stuff, but I'm not sure it is possible actually.

May 25, 2015
You could fire an "AddOutput" input to the !activator that touches a trigger where the suit would be to set the player's targetname to something like "immune" and have a filter_activator_name on the trigger hurt that only allow players not named "immune" to be hurt by the gas.