horsedrowner has arrived.

horsedrowner

L1: Registered
Mar 8, 2009
Hey all! ;)

My name is Ruben. I'm 17 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
I usually spend the day on school, and when I am at home, on gaming and programming (C#).

I am an donating administrator on a 24/7 2Fort server. I won't post names/links because I don't know if there's a policy on advertising. :mellow:

I don't have any experience on mapping. That's one reason for me to join this community. :) I initially want to make a cp_2fort map, so any help would be appreciated.

Finally, I wonder: who are the most active members around? And who are the admins/moderators? I am planning on getting pretty active, so in time I'll learn myself. :p

Zeewier

L9: Fashionable Member
Sep 20, 2008
a dutch mapper :)

Welcome

For the most active members: browse the forums and you will see :)

Fearlezz

L10: Glamorous Member
May 4, 2008
Welcome, as Z33W13R said, after a while you get whos the most active, the best (me) and whos the mod.

There are many of those so we cant really say heh :p

horsedrowner

Mar 8, 2009
Thanks all.

I tried to run Hammer but I got pissed after TF2 crashing. :mellow:

If I keep failing at mapping, I'll just stay here for the community! :p

GrimGriz

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 2, 2009
I'm calling the ASPCA to see if they know any animal cruelty agencies to contact in the netherlands.

Meanwhile, welcome abroad.

horsedrowner

Mar 8, 2009
I'm calling the ASPCA to see if they know any animal cruelty agencies to contact in the netherlands.

Meanwhile, welcome abroad.
I got my name from a game called Age of Mythology.

For those who know the game, the Norse have a unit Hersir, with random names for each unit trained.

horsedrowner could've been one of them ;)

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
I won't post names/links because I don't know if there's a policy on advertising.

Hi and welcome to the community.

There is and isn't an advertising policy. Providing you are active in the community advertise your server you if want, however a custom server would be nicer =p (as its a custom community)

Also if new to mapping check out the link in my signature for help starting up.

welcome again.

Ceiling Man

L3: Member
Jan 27, 2009
My cousins would hate you...

They have, like, 3 horses. :/

But I could care less, welcome!