Holy Shit perfect dark 64 xbla

Dr. Spud

Grossly Incandescent
aa
Mar 23, 2009
http://kotaku.com/5386781/perfect-dark-xbla-re+skinned-elvis-has-entered-the-building

:O:O:O

For those fortunate people who played perfect dark 64 back in the day, and who own a 360, this winter is going to be fucking amazing.

For those unfamiliar, PD64 was the game Rare made after Goldeneye. It's basically the same game, but with more features, an (arguably) better singleplayer, expanded multiplayer, and fucking-bat-shit-insane-awesome guns.

If it wasn't for Uncharted 2, I would be tearing my eyeballs out in anticipation. I can't wait to relive my N64 days.

TheBladeRoden

L420: High Member
Oct 26, 2007
Weird how they are only replacing high-res textures and more detailed weapon models, but are leaving the rest of the graphics the f alone.

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
If it wasn't for Uncharted 2, I would be tearing my eyeballs out in anticipation.

That. Oh, and the fact that I don't actually have an XBLA subscription because my sister bought my 360, so I use it maybe once a month. >_>

If XBLA was free I'd get it (and Banjo-Kazooie, and, and... lots of stuff), but I can't blame MS for it I guess. It's a fair price.