Hold the Jack/Ball

Hold the Jack/Ball 1

ISPuddy

L2: Junior Member
Jul 31, 2015
Hold the Jack/Ball - king of the hill but cp replaced with a ball from passtime

everything will be the same just like original koth but you have to hold the jack to resume your team's timer

also the bonus goal will add 30 second to the enemy team and respawn jack

file list:
htb_example.vmf
put this in some place where you keep your vmfs

Jack5

L4: Comfortable Member
Apr 6, 2018
Oh, nice, literally my Hold the Flag but with PASS Time. Ok. Totally not what I was trying to avoid.

ficool2

Oct 28, 2017
Oh, nice, literally my Hold the Flag but with PASS Time. Ok. Totally not what I was trying to avoid.

You seem to be very protective of everything you make, even if they have nothing to do with it other than the name.

Just want to point that out, as its quite annoying

Jack5

Apr 6, 2018
You seem to be very protective of everything you make, even if they have nothing to do with it other than the name.
You guys are taking what I said in the wrong direction. What I was saying was that I was making maps that were trying to be PASS Time without being PASS Time. I've done it with Freight (Invade CTF) and Lakeside (Hold the Flag). Do you understand the joke now?

ficool2

Oct 28, 2017
You guys are taking what I said in the wrong direction. What I was saying was that I was making maps that were trying to be PASS Time without being PASS Time. I've done it with Freight (Invade CTF) and Lakeside (Hold the Flag). Do you understand the joke now?

Still, my point stands in regard to your statements on other submissions. Anyway, you should word your jokes carefully to avoid this from happening again.