Hiring someone to make blended textures

CyanideNoodles

L2: Junior Member
Oct 1, 2012
I'm currently looking someone to help me make some blended displacement textures. Im currently working on an animal crossing inspired map and a big part of the games design is the blended paths. Youd just need to make my custom textures blendable for me. Looking to hire someone to make these special textures. Similar to something like picture attatched! I already have textures made that need to be combined.

Attachments

• likethis.png
    likethis.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 71

Dialga

L1: Registered
Nov 16, 2019
It is not that hard to create blended displacement textures.

You will need to VMT and VMF both textures
Make the main texture "WorldVertexTransition" (the texture that will be blending can be fine stuck as lightmappedgeneric.)
The main texture that will be repeated will be the first ($basetexture).
Second basetexture ($basetexture2) will be the alpha texture that you will use to blend on the displacement.

You will only need to put the basetexture on the main texture. Not the texture used for blending.
1665680926479.png

CyanideNoodles

L2: Junior Member
Oct 1, 2012
It is not that hard to create blended displacement textures.

You will need to VMT and VMF both textures
Make the main texture "WorldVertexTransition" (the texture that will be blending can be fine stuck as lightmappedgeneric.)
The main texture that will be repeated will be the first ($basetexture).
Second basetexture ($basetexture2) will be the alpha texture that you will use to blend on the displacement.

You will only need to put the basetexture on the main texture. Not the texture used for blending.
1665680926479.png
Thanks, its just its going to require some actual slight editing and is kinda outside my abilities which is why im looking to pay someone to do it. really really really needed for my map and having a hard time finding people. been asking everywhere but noone seems to be biting. Youre the first person to even respond about it and ive asked on several sites haha.