Hiring someone to make a map

Left_4_Pillz

L1: Registered
Nov 18, 2012
Hello there,
I am looking for someone who is willing and has the time to model a TF2 map for a future server I plan to open. The map will be reminiscent to that of 2Fort's design. It will also be a CTF based map.
I used to play in a server a friend if mine had and I very much enjoyed being an admin there, unfortunately he took it down.
I am new to the whole commissioning for maps as well as starting a server, but I am willing to give it a go.
I am still drawing out how the overlay will look like, but what helps is that there is a MvM map that has a design chunk that has me built upon that.
If you are interested in working with me, or have any questions, feel free to message me here, add me on steam, or email me here: Ganondorf90201@sbcglobal.net
Subject: TF2 Map
As far as payment goes, I am always willing to discuss and negotiate a price.
Thank you for your time.

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
Just want to add here that this is not endorsed or validated by TF2Maps.net. The site will not be held liable if any issues arise from any kind of arrangement between parties.

I personally dont see a problem with you posting this here, however other admins may feel differently.

Left_4_Pillz

L1: Registered
Nov 18, 2012
Just want to add here that this is not endorsed or validated by TF2Maps.net. The site will not be held liable if any issues arise from any kind of arrangement between parties.

I personally dont see a problem with you posting this here, however other admins may feel differently.

I see, well thanks for checking in with me, and I hope everyone else doesn't have problems with the posting.

obodobear

L4: Comfortable Member
Mar 15, 2016
I wish i could help out on this but I have too much im currently working on and have planned sorry hope you find someone!